Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I got some serious Spoil'in!

Mother's Day started with these sweet smiling faces and the best low carb breakfast ever. (prepared by Ryan at 6:30 A.M.) Thanks honey!


After church the kids and Ry gave me some fun gifts!





I decided that for me, Mother's Day isn't so much about saying what a fabulous mom I am, but to remind me of the great blessing it is to raise these sweet children. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of days that I feel like I am headed straight to the psych ward, but as I reflect on the last 10 years I know that my life has been transformed because of my babies! So this was a day where my heart was full of gratitude and a resolve to try a little harder to give Ellie, Maya, Lex and Liam the mom they deserve. I love you guys!



After a wonderful dinner (pork chops, spaghetti squash, salad and shrimp cocktail) we headed to my parents to spend time with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment