Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter









I love Easter, it is all the fun of a holiday without so much work! I especially love it because we get to really focus on our Savior Jesus Christ and the the great gift of his atonement and his resurrection. I am so grateful for him in my life, he has made it possible for me to get through so many different trials and challenges as well as be able to move past things I have done in my life that I am not particularly proud of.
We had a mellow Easter this year with minimal preparation. The Easter Bunny came when we were at church and the kids were thrilled with what was in their baskets and began chowing on the candy instantly. My parents and brother Tim came for dinner. We had ham, rolls, funeral potatoes, pineapple, deviled eggs, a cheese ball, jello, garden salad and cake! Ryan and I are preparing to get "bikini ready" for our upcoming vacation to Cancun so we enjoyed a few of the items! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment